Join us as we sit down with Linda Findley Kozlowski, CEO of Blue Apron, to discuss the challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs in today’s landscape.
Grow Your Business, Not Your Inbox
Stay informed and join our daily newsletter now!
2 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Businesses have either suffered or soared during the pandemic. If you want to hear from the CEO of a company that has thrived to become one of the most in-demand services during quarantine, mark your calendars. This C-suite leadership series is hosted by Comparably co-founder/CEO Jason Nazar as he sits down for a virtual fireside chat with Linda Findley Kozlowski, CEO of Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN) — the pioneer in healthy meal prep delivery service. The conversation will center around practical “If I Knew Then…” leadership advice, personal life philosophies and guiding principles, and the challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs in today’s landscape.
Other topics that will be covered include:
- The recipe for managing a public company with a spike in demand
- How to scale as a business in a rapidly changing market
- Key ingredients for risk-taking leadership
- The measurement of great workplace culture, pre- and post-pandemic
- Food waste and the future of sustainability
Jason Nazar is co-founder/CEO of Comparably, a leading workplace